Online registration for the 2017 NIT League Transportation Summit is no longer available. Full payment must be made onsite at the registration desk at the Summit hotel, the Hilton San Diego Resort & Spa.
If you have not yet made hotel reservations for the Summit, be sure to visit our Accommodations and Travel page for more information.
Full registration for the 2017 NIT League Transportation Summit includes the following:
- A mixer for new NITL members and early career attendees, where you’ll have the opportunity to make connections that can lead to lasting personal and professional relationships;
- The opening keynote address by acclaimed management expert Ken Blanchard, author of the best-selling One Minute Manager;
- Expert panel discussions about issues affecting the rail, ocean, and highway freight transportation sectors;
- A trade show featuring the latest products and technologies available from industry-leading vendors;
- A panel presentation on navigating today’s inter-generational workplace;
- Meetings of NITL modal committees (Not a committee member? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to join a committee and join the discussion!); and
- A dinner on Tuesday, January 31.
|Onsite Registration||NITL Member Rate||Non-member Rate|
|2nd registration (same company)||$1,050||$1,300|
|3rd registration (same company)||$900||$1,150|
|4th registration and up (same company)||$800||$1,000|
A spouse/guest registration includes attendance at all meals and events with meals, but does NOT allow access to the exhibit hall (except for meal functions within the exhibit hall) or the main conference session. A spouse/guest registration can only be purchased in addition to a full conference registration. Industry colleagues DO NOT qualify for a spouse/guest registration—they must purchase a full registration.
- NITL member spouse/guest registration: $500
- Non-member spouse/guest registration: $650
EARLY CAREER REGISTRATION
Early career registration is available to industry professionals with five or fewer years of experience in freight transportation/logistics.
- NITL member early career registration: $500
- Non-member early career registration: $750
STUDENT ONE-DAY REGISTRATION
Undergraduate and graduate students studying transportation and/or logistics may register to attend on Tuesday, January 31, using this form. A copy of a valid student ID must be submitted along with the form.
- Student one-day registration without dinner ticket: $50
- Student one-day registration with dinner ticket: $150
EXHIBIT HALL ONE-DAY REGISTRATION
Exhibit hall registration is for the trade show on Tuesday, January 31, only. Exhibit hall registration includes breakfast and lunch in the exhibit hall but DOES NOT grant entry to any Tuesday sessions or the Tuesday dinner.
- NITL member exhibit hall one-day registration: $650
- Non-member exhibit hall one-day registration: $750
If you wish to participate in the NITL golf tournament at the Grand Del Mar Resort on Monday, January 30, please check the appropriate box on the registration form. Transportation to/from the hotel is included in the registration price. Club and shoe rentals are not included.
- Single Golf registration: $200